Sunday, February 20, 2011

What Type Of Haircut Does De La Ghetto Have

Day in Luxembourg

For several months, the next European destination was in my sights was a tour of the Duchy of Luxembourg. After several postponements of my travel date (I had originally planned for the month of December) I finally had the opportunity to visit the capital of this small country of 500 00 people on February 12. So I went around noon with the railway station in Paris to arrive in Luxembourg mid-afternoon, after an hour stop in Metz.

As I expected the city to visitors very quickly. In fact, the only interesting part is the old city, which is separated into two sections: Upper and Lower Town. After two hours my tour was over. By early evening, I stopped at Metz to spend the evening with Sebastian and some friends of his. I returned to Paris on following afternoon.

photos of my trip are here .

My next destinations will be four days of skiing in Val d'Isere and surely visit the cities of Cologne and Aix-La-Chapelle during the month of March.

0 comments:

Post a Comment