Thursday, August 13, 2009

Create Your Own Ecw Title Belt Wwe





Goodnight Little additional info on comments previous message (thank you also to those who bring messages, it is interesting for everybody, sorry for those who do not, but you can at least read them!). On
rains caused when I pointed out that the ecological level should not be terrible Cheick Born replied that effect and since they did that they found (I do not know who "they") that there was more flu this time of year, so that 'before there was none! Shim Sham you have this kind of info from the Auvergne?
Regarding the dégué, here it is with millet and I'm going to make my dinner tonight with some small bananas! Bon appetite

Today I took 34 children from the center of Banconi visit the National Museum. It has been redone and is particularly interesting. In the first room everything that is mask and fetish in the second of the old stones, there are also reproductions of famous mosques and a third room, my favorite, while Tissue bazion, mudcloth, cotton, .. The children liked it and everyone had their own preferences. We finished the garden located from prehistory right in front of a recontitution caves with prehistoric man and the presence of a dinosaur.
Here I put the pictures in another message
A +

0 comments:

Post a Comment