Thursday, August 13, 2009

Wedding Invitation, Prefer Cash



And voila en route to the museum:



Dadan seen after the start it was that song and screaming on the bus, these children rarely if ever go out of their neighborhood.

front of the museum. As you can see many have made the Sunday clothes, there's even one left costuime 3 rooms!


with dinosur, sorry I did not return




him it was a sandwich shop, a sandwich I ate the omelet







and here are some storefronts:
on this one I really like "faucile"



Hall here for shoes! Otherwise

for info, Moussa Bagayoko, president of the association for the prison mayaton Bollé and Maryam the nurse made a radio broadcast on RFI, which was released yesterday morning, Wednesday 9:10 to 10:10 (time in Bamako, don10h410 / 11.10: 12:10 French time. O you're interested you may be able to recover on the RFI website.
Here for tonight
Bises Isabelle


























0 comments:

Post a Comment