Merry Christmas to all (and all) readers (trice) My Blog In my case, that's now 4 days since I'm on vacation in the "Belle Province" (ie Quebec). I arrived Thursday afternoon on an Air Canada flight via Frankfurt. I was very lucky to arrive in Canada with only 1 hour late (due to a passenger who did not show when boarding) because shortly after I left, the snow was creating a new brothel in European airports. Sage had been my decision to leave for Frankfurt on the eve of my departure for Montreal instead of from Paris on Thursday morning! For my flight to Frankfurt, I could use my Aeroplan miles, which allowed me save a little on the price of the ticket. Little anecdote: On my flight from Frankfurt to Montreal, the air hostesses wore reindeer antlers as a disguise for Christmas!
I'm living in La Belle Province until Thursday ... and Beyond: Management's Eve New Year's Day at Arnaud.
0 comments:
Post a Comment