Friday, December 31, 2010

Tomtom Buddies Online

2010

This marks the last article of 2010 on my blog. I returned this afternoon to Paris after a flight from Montreal to Paris via a connection in Frankfurt. Overall, the year 2010 began in sadness because there was the earthquake in January in Haiti (where I nearly lost several members of my family) followed by the death of my grandmother nearly a month later.

The entire rest of my year was pretty Regular and my fondest memory of this year will be my trip to Australia that I made in October 2010. The latter was, with my trip to Mexico in 2006, my best travel backpack.

Question of Canadian pride, I note also memorable as this year's great performance of Canada at the Vancouver Games in February.

Good Eve. For my part, I am about to celebrate the passage from Arnaud to 2011 along with several French friends. Back on my blog in 2011 to talk about the new year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment