Happy New Year 2011 to everyone. Below are photos of Eve New Year's Day I spent with Arnaud in the 7th arrondissement in Paris. It was a good night ... we were a dozen people.
As I mentioned in my previous article, 2010 was for me a year rather ordinary, which began in sadness. It was a year too "horrible" for Haiti. In short, I am glad to now be in 2011 and obviously I hope that this year will be significantly better than the last.
As I mentioned in my previous article, 2010 was for me a year rather ordinary, which began in sadness. It was a year too "horrible" for Haiti. In short, I am glad to now be in 2011 and obviously I hope that this year will be significantly better than the last.
In my case, the year 2010 was marked by several trips on the French territory: Caen, the Normandy beaches, Verdun, Narbonne, Jura, Burgundy, Brittany. But, of course, I still had a chance to do some international travel as Kiruna (Sweden) to observe the night Polar, Vienna, Berlin and, of course, my famous trip to Australia.
For 2011, the level travel, I intend to focus mainly on European destinations I dream to visit for several years, Rome, Barcelona, Cologne, Copenhagen, Scotland ... well, well Naturally, Biarritz question ... to continue my training that I began to surf in Noosa, Australia in October!
For 2011, the level travel, I intend to focus mainly on European destinations I dream to visit for several years, Rome, Barcelona, Cologne, Copenhagen, Scotland ... well, well Naturally, Biarritz question ... to continue my training that I began to surf in Noosa, Australia in October!
0 comments:
Post a Comment