Sunday, June 21, 2009

Beetel Service Center

Good finish!

Hello



Here it has arrived. The scenery begins at the airport with the jostling to retrieve the luggage and if one is content to take from 2 bags of 23 kg, is less so on arrival when to hang on to his cart and that carriers no longer have the right to return within the confines of the airport !!!... But it is Ali and I found his whole family.

Saturday afternoon, I could do my little tour that was so dear to me, moving and too short (but it does not matter, I would go back alone). Otherwise the weekend to adjust the small formalities practices to simplify the daily story: the acquisition of portable accommodation and rest to heat. First outings to pubs history getting into the bath: I believe we'll talk about the plan in September !!...

Tomorrow I meet with Action Aid and the work can begin ....

That following the next issues

0 comments:

Post a Comment