Rugby Back in Bamako
Hello
's it I am back and glad to Bamako. The work was completed on Mopti, with all that I could see for AeA.
My friends arrived from France last night and stay until Monday.
For Alex, who is professor of rugby, we already have had a working meeting today with 6 people in the federation Mali while on leave (effective: I just go a phone call Sunday!) and organized a meeting tomorrow night with the players, members / players Saturday afternoon playing with the young inmates Prison and Sunday morning with the children of the club. Meanwhile it will be a workshop on the theory with the coaches. A maximum work in minimum time. What I like is that when I mentioned that I wanted to bring Alex to play with the prison inmates, people in the federation I immediately offered to accompany us to build something sustainable level of rugby. To see ...
I am delighted to have them there, it makes me a few days of real vacation.
A + Bises Isabelle
0 comments:
Post a Comment