Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Set Autopilot In Beechcraft Baron 58 Fsx

ECWA

Okay so for less Aguer blog, go see the comments of the previous message; These comments allow a discussion and I have the answers in this post.
Otherwise I'm a little lazy on the pictures because it is a little long to load but I have others to show you.

Work continues at the center even though now it is holiday and there beauocup fewer children coming, I do not know why because they are there (they are not parties on the Riviera!). By morning they were all about 20. It was the game bachelor's largest and a game of cards with words to the smallest, Yesterday I had given them the games they like Mikado and as many dominoes. The leaders told me that if I organized the trips that I plan to: National Museum (for the largest) and the zoo (for children) they will return; We'll see. Safiatou must learn about the budget for the bus and keeps me informed. At first it will take between 20 000 and 30 000 FCFA (between 30 and 45 euros) to an output bus!

Yesterday I went to WAEC = Listening Center Reception and Orientation in the center of Bamako. They accommodate street children 7 to 18; They listen and guide them towards learning a trade, a foster home, trying to reconnect with family, according to the wishes of the child .... But this center is malfunctioning: Children arrive in the evening around 17 pm when it is the "down" for educators ie they leaving work. Children can sleep there in the yard and see a educ morning from 7 am, but there are also great to come to gain access to water and therefore take a bit all over the place and it seems it gets more a place of debauchery. At noon the children leave to find food in the street. Yesterday morning they had recorded 5!
is the mayor of the district that pays the staff, but there is no other budget.
AEA has been a partner some time ago and renovated the courtyard and all places, they also fund the training of educators. They will also provide meals for children and they noticed that the street children coming into the ECWA had 3 meals / day, while very often children in homes have only one meal per day: So it is known and children housed at the center came to eat!
I 've been told that international NGOs withdrew from the center because it does not work well. I know more with the social samu.

Yesterday I had lunch with the coordinator of the association ASMAE / Sister Emmanuelle who opens a program for the first year in Mali. She is very nice and there was considerable discussion;
Besides Annie and Sylvia arrived on Friday for their site ASMAE with Anne Marie also to be in the nursery. It will be my pleasure to share a bit of life here with them because it's a bit frustrating not being able to speak freely is true that I shared all this with David, although I saw much less things because we were mostly visiting family or friends but he understood my astonishment. I like this blog well just to share with you: it's a bit my valve.

Okay so I told Cecilia that pharmacist and I asked her if she knew with whom I could be helpful to be a little more comfortable in my boots as in education, she told me about the association MAYATON, led by Moussa Bagayoko: he cares for the health of women in prison and children! Women's side they are there sometimes with their baby if it is not weaned so there is a creche. On the side of children I think they're teenagers.
She called and he was delighted to meet me as soon receives a gift of medicine from the Orange Foundation and is overwhelmed. There is also a French doctor who makes the consultations and from late July.
I took appointment with him tomorrow afternoon at the prison, I think this will be another highlight !
Following the next issue ..... Happy holidays to
Juillette
Hugs to all

Nebit (I'll)
bofé Kan, (I hope I'm not going to let my tongue once more)
Allah Kassou here dama
If you want to know Does that mean you have to go see the comments of the previous message!

0 comments:

Post a Comment